Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dossier sent!!

  • OK it feels like it has been months and months but really it hasn't been even 2 months since we started the adoption process and we got our Dossier out Finally!!Tuesday night Jordan mailed our Dossier to our agency and it arrived Thursday!! We payed our Dossier fee Friday morning an hopefully by Monday it will go out to be certified by the State and government. This can take 3-4 weeks before it is ready to be sent to the DR Congo. I have prayed for years about adopting and always prayed for Gods timing on starting the process and for a quick process! I have done my part with paper work and now it is out of my hands and in the hands of our agency ,government and DRC government. But I rest in knowing it is ultimately in GODS hands and that's the best place to leave it!! I knew God wanted to teach me things during this time and this whole process. I guess I don't do well at patients cause I feel I need to ask for it all the time and God tends to teach me about it often. I wish I would just get it already cause I am in patient learning it LOL!  But I know God loves me, and always has the best for me and my family in mind! I am just glad to be done with the Dossier and knowing I am just a little closer to our baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your dossier! That was fast!!! Praying for God's timing as you trust and wait patiently on Him.

    Blessings!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete