Friday, March 30, 2012

USCIS SENT!!!

 Ok well a couple new things have happend!! We have been getting all the papers lined up for our Dossier to be finished and waiting for our Notary to get back from vacation since Jordan for got to tell me she was leaving I couldn't get to her before she left. But God knew the timing and I actually needed this extra week for a couple things I didnt expect to happen.  Last night we went to my parents for dinner and talking with our friend Yanha found out that she is a Notary and told me she would do it after church on Sunday!! So we get to send our Dossier out Monday morrning!!! Yesterday we got to send out our USCIS form so that willl be getting processed and when that is done (hopefully soon!!) we can have everything finalized and put together and get everything out to the DRC this month and get on the waiting list already!! I know realisticly its only been less than two months to have got everything done already but thats how I do things I dont like alot of down time I like to get focused and get it all finished and be done with it.
 God has also done some awesome things in our youth group as well and its so exciting to see the kids get to know eachother and all of us leaders and see them grow! We are taking them all to the Worship Concert tonight at Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa to hear Phil Whickam play! Praying the holy Spirit moves in each of there hearts and that we are all blessed by it!
 Jordans been working really hard and the Lord has been blessing him for it so we are very thankful for that as well!!
 We are getting closer and closer to getting our baby and just so excited for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment