Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Home Study check---
 Ok well I haven't had a chance to update at all and I wish it was more exciting news but, we had our last appointment with our social worker and should be getting our home study rough draft any day now. We got our first mailer out Yeah!! And I hope in the next week we will be getting our second mailer out!!  I know God is always teaching me patience amongst other things but it seems like it gets harder for me not easier. God keeps showing me He is in control and that He is faithful!! I know this cause I have seen it many times before in my life. I am a little frustrated cause I realized that my passport was in my maiden name( For our Honeymoon) and that I needed to get a new one ASAP before I could finish most of our paper work for our Dossier. We have everything pretty much finished and are waiting for my passport to come so I have the info I need to finish filling out the papers. I also found out the person we were planning on using for our Notary is not renewing there license in June and I think who ever we use needs to have a license that wont expire for at least a year. So we thought we would be saving money on having a close friend do it but looks like we wont be. But I know God knew that ahead of time and He has it all planned out even if I cant see it.Faith comes in every part of an adoption!

 We started the Dossier and I was hoping to be finished as soon as our home study was but it just never works out that way. I know its ridiculous to be so inpatient especially because its only been a month since we started but I have been waiting my whole life for this child God has for me! I have know since I was 5years I wanted to adopt and talked about it with my husband since we started dating 8 years ago. So it feels like its taking forever even when its officially only been 1 month. I cant imagine in 6 months how I am going to feel? And how I feel so incomplete with out this child already. I don't know if my child is born or if our baby is conceived yet but I love our baby no matter what. I keep thinking, is it a boy or a girl ? IS MY CHILD SAFE? I just want our baby to know there is a family waiting for him or her and cant wait to meet them and hold them. What I do know is I serve a God who loves me and who loves every Orphan! He knows my baby and how many hairs he/she has on its head. He knows I have longed for this for some time and that I have always felt I was created to be a mommy and to adopt from Africa. My GOD CARES and these children DO MATTER!! I serve a loving, gentle, fearless, strong, compassionate, God. He purposed in my heart long ago to take care of the Orphans and all my life my heart broken for these kids that are abandoned and parentless. I am so blessed I get to be apart of Gods calling to take care of an Orphan and show Christ love. I want to do more than just pray for them i want my life to count in all I do and put my actions where my mouth is.

No comments:

Post a Comment