Monday, March 19, 2012

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My passport Came last Thursday!! Saturday we recieved our rough draft Home study Report!! And we are just waiting for our Agency to review it and approve it so it can get finalized!! Then we can send our USCIS Form off in the mail and that just means we are a few steps closer to our baby!! I have never minded filling out papers or filing or organizing things, but knowing every paper I fill out or send or review just gets me more excited about this amazing thing God is doing in our Family and in each of our hearts! Jordan told me Sunday night that he can now invision our little baby with our family. We have talked about this countless times ouver the past 8 years but I see God really ignighting the fire in his heart!! I love watchuing God work in the hearts of people regarding everything but especiallty regarding adoption!! To me its first nature to me but its not like that with everyone and thats fine I know God calls us to all do different things but he DOES call us ALL to Protect and take care of WIDOWS AND ORPHANS!  KNowing God is knowing his heart and loving the way HE LOVES!! My favorite saying is to have "FAITH LIKE A CHILD AND TO LOVE LIKE JESUS!!" This has stuck with me for I dont even know how many years. But I always wanted to build a ministry for Orphans using this! My ministry is adopting a baby from DR CONGO! Its helping raise money for otheres like my husband and I who want to adopt but dont have all the funds to do it. I hope I can do something that will make a differance the way I want to make a differance.  Next on the to do list is Finalizing our Home study and getting our USCIS sent out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment