Monday, February 27, 2012

More things to check off!!

     So Last week I did my physical and Jordan did his Live scan!We also finished our 10 hours of parenting training. Friday I picked up both of our test results for our physicals and Saturday was our second home visit with our social worker Joe! This coming week should be just as productive I hope!! We are supposed to get our first of two mailer packets for our Dossier. I have all the certificates needed for this so I am hoping that this will go fast just like our home study! We still have to have our Last visit for our home study and then have them approve us. I know God is in control and I know this is what the Lord has for our family. I also know many things can arise and is not always so easy so I keep praying for God to go before us and our family through this whole process. I cant wait to see what child God has created for our family!! So much to do still and so excited do do all the paper work as wired as that sounds ,but I know each paper I fill out and each thing I do it brings me closer to our baby!! If that's the part I play in bringing our child home then I am all for it!!!   Love Like Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment