Monday, February 13, 2012

Time-Line to bringing our baby home!!!

So I want to show you our time-line as well as I can



February 3rd-Decided we will start the adoption process!!!

February 3rd-Decided on Angels Haven for our Home Study Agency! And

February6th -Sent Angels Haven Application and paper work  in and payment through PayPal

February 7th-Decided on CAN for our Adoption Agency

February 8th-Sent in Application/paperwork for CAN

February 9th-Got APPROVED BY CAN and Payed first payment

February 15th -I get my Live scan done

February 16th Jordan get Live scan done and his Physical

February 18th - Our 1st Home study visit with Joe!

February 21st- get my Physical

February 24th-Got Jordans and my physical reports back!!

February 25th-2nd Home study visit -My Interview with Joe

February 28th- Mailing our last paper work for our Home Study and for my new passport

February   - Recieving our first Mailer packet for our Dossier

February 3rd- 3rd and Final home study visit and Jordans interview and our joint interview

March 17th- Got our Homestudy rough draft!

March 28th- Got our Finalized Home study report!!

March 29th- Sent our USCIS form in!! ( My nephew Justus  14th Birthday)

April 1st- Getting all the Dossier Documents Notarized!!

April 4th- Sent our Dossier to CAN

April 5th- CAN recieved our Dossier

April 6th Sent our 3rd Payment to CAN

April 11th- CAN sent our Dossier to be authentisicated

April 23rd- USCIS Finger Prints

April 30th- Dossier came back to CAN

May 4th- Dossier sent to DR Congo!

May 4th- NUMBER 15 on the wait list for a referral!!

May 10th- Dossier arrived in DRC!

May 30th- Number 11!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment