Thursday, February 16, 2012

So much to do!!

     So in the past week since we began I feel like I have accomplished allot but still have so far to go. Yesterday I did my Live Scan which was interesting cause even though I have never been in trouble with the law it was intimidating just being in there. Good thing I don't show stress very obviously cause then they might think I really had something to hide. The poor girl who helped me and did my Live Scan was all by herself and she was overwhelmed. Then the Live Scan Machine was going very slow and stressed her out even more. Well I am just glad I got it done and it gets me closer to the child God has for us!! I did  6 out of 10 parenting hours this morning and ordered 2 copies of my birth certificate!! Jordan got his Medical Exam done today so those are 3 more things I get to check off my never ending lists of things!! We haven't even started our Dossier paper work so I know I have a long road ahead of me! I know God will use every step to bring us closer to our baby ,but ultimately bring us closer to Him!! I love what God is doing in our family and in my own life and all the different things he is teaching me and healing me along the way! Looking forward and not Backward!!   Hope you all have a blessed Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment